Monday, July 23, 2007

"The Streets" afraid go mad


British rapper Mike Skinner (aka The Streets) have decided to postpone the date of issuance of the new, fourth album by the end of the year at a later time. Cause - Mike fears that if it is to speed up the preparation of the drive, the final svihnetsya. According to the author, there is a prerequisite-and the most far the most serious. "To reach a certain level of popularity performer recording a new album is always great stress," says musician. - I can not fulfil its promise to release a CD this year, not because I feel that he is fully prepared. I know that I can make a great record, so working as a parish. Every day, I prefer to sleep totally devastated, and the morning guts to panic at the thought that there ukladyvayus time, or that I do something different. With such a short and go mad ". In order to relax and take a few things, instead of continuing Skinner studio sessions go for a small tour of Britain. To then with renewed vigour and fresh ideas to take up release. "I decided to distantsionirovatsya time from work, and then look at all the facts I have a fresh look," adds Mike. So have patience. I have hitherto produced albums with an interval of two years, so that this time around will not vypendrivatsya ".

No comments: